Thank you for your interest in the Montana Campus Compact VISTA Program. Please read the information and links on our website (http://bit.ly/MTCC_Yearlong_VISTA) before filling out this application. All items marked with a red asterisk must be complete before you submit your application.
If you have any questions about hosting a VISTA or the host application process, contact Josh Vanek at 406-243-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or VISTA Program Manager, Callye Foster at 406-243-2379 or email@example.com. If you have any technical problems with the Submittable application, please call Kathy Peters at 406-243-3135.
PRIORITY DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 3, 2020
Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by February 3, 2020 will be considered a priority placement. Required Supporting Documents must be submitted with signatures. Submissions turned in after February 1, 2020 will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and funding priority will be given to applications arriving by the deadline.
MTCC VISTA Application Timeline
- January 16th: 11:00 AM host site webinar: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th.
- February 3rd: Priority application deadline
- February 4-March 4: Clarification period
- March 4: Award notification/Candidate recruitment begins
- Early July TBA: Host site preparation webinar
- Mid July: In-person orientation for members, service begins