Thank you for your continued interest in the Montana Campus Compact VISTA Program. This is the MTCC VISTA Continuation Application– for host sites seeking a 2nd or 3rd (or in rare cases, 4th) year of a MTCC VISTA project. Please note that a continuation project must demonstrate a continued need and provide evidence that this project builds off progress of the previous VISTA terms.
If you seek a completely new VISTA project you must complete a new host site application, found on our website here: http://bit.ly/MTCC_Yearlong_VISTA
All items marked with a red asterisk must be complete before you submit your application. If you have any questions about hosting a VISTA or the host application process, call Callye Foster 406-243-2379. If you have any technical problems with the Submittable application, call Kathy Peters 406-243-3135.
PRIORITY DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 3, 2020
Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by February 3, 2020 will be considered a priority placement. Required Supporting Documents must be submitted with signatures. Submissions turned in after February 3, 2020 will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and funding priority will be given to applications arriving by the deadline.
MTCC VISTA RFP Timeline
- January 16th: 11:00 AM & 3:30pm host site webinar: RSVP to Foster@mtcompact.org by January 15th.
- February 3rd: Priority application deadline
- February 4-March 4: Clarification period
- March 4: Award notification/Candidate recruitment begins
- Early July TBA: Host site preparation webinar
- Mid July: In-person orientation for members, service begins