Thank you for your interest in the Montana Campus Compact AmeriCorps Program.
To start the process of applying to be an AmeriCorps host site, scroll down this page. You may save and come back to this application as many times as needed to complete your application. All questions must be answered before submitting.
If you have any questions about hosting an AmeriCorps Team or the host application process, call Dannette Fadness 406-243-5181. If you have any technical problems with the Submittable application, call Kathy Peters 406-243-5135.
PRIORITY DEADLINE: February 4, 2019
Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by February will be considered a priority placement. Required Supporting Documents must be submitted with signatures. Submissions turned in after the first week of February will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Funding priority will be given to applications arriving by the deadline.
MTCC AmeriCorps RFP Timeline
- February 4, 2019: Priority application deadline
- February 5-February 14: Clarification period
- February 15: Award notification/Candidate--recruitment begins in Mid-March
- July/August TBA: Host site preparation webinar
- September: Pre-Service Orientation for AmeriCorps Leaders (September 3-5, 2019) Member Service begins, September 1, 2019.